Having chest problem, pain in middle of chest. All test normal, given pan-d. Suggest?

I am facing chest problem from 1 yrs. It’s a mild pain on the right side near ribs of the chest centre. Even if I press little the pain last for more than 1/2 hrs.
Last week I have done 2d Echo, Stress test, ECG, Chest X-ray, Gastroscopy but all the reports are normal.
At present the gastroenterologist and given me only one tab Pan -d and said everything is normal.
But the pain is still there. Even if I bend I feel the pain in the middle of the chest. Unable to seat straight in chair.
My stomach gets full even if I eat little.
Pls suggest which test should I go to get the exact cause.
I am not able climb more than 2 floors as I face breathing and unconscious.
My age is 34 , weight 65kgs and hight 5.5
I smoke 1 cigerate and hardly have drinks at week ends. No problem of blood presure
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Gastroentrology, working with an experienced Gastroentrologist. I answer on his behalf.

Based on your symptoms, I suspect you to have developed Gastric ulcers. The treatment you are on with Tab Pan d is right. It may take some time, say a minimum of week to show some response.

Also I recommend you to get an upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy to confirm the diagnosis of gastric ulcer.

The breathlessness you have could be secondary to increased acidity and the ulcer. Do get the test done and proceed for higher forms of treatment as per need.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Having chest problem, pain in middle of chest. All test normal, given pan-d. Suggest? 11 minutes later
I have done endoscopy last week. The doctor inserted the camera in my stomach and got the picture of it along with some other details and have found nothing. Those reports are normal. It cost me 1800 rs for this test. He said there nothing to worrk. No symptoms of cancer or ulcer.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Continue Pan D

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Its good that you have got the endoscopy done, It is the gold standard test in ruling out serious pathology in the stomach.

Do continue Pan D for few more days to see response. Do avoid spicy and oily foods.