Having chest pains, shortness of breath and sort throat. Am I at the risk of heart attack or anxiety?

Question
I'm having chest pains, shortness of breath, frog in throat, and my ears feel funny. I'm just telling you in my own words how I feel. Am I having a heart attack or anxiety?
Posted Thu, 29 Nov 2012 in Heart Attack

Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 20 minutes later
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You MUST GO THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT - IMMEDIATELY
It can be either / even a massive reflux - more likely from anxiety, but...

Heart attack is a possibility that can not be excluded by history or even physical examination. In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours. Better be safe than sorry - Go to Emergency > treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise... Anxiety can be treated leisurely.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck

Follow-up: Having chest pains, shortness of breath and sort throat. Am I at the risk of heart attack or anxiety? 1 hour later
I am at the ER now. Thank you so much.

Get well soon
Good luck
God bless you