Having chest pain and back pain. Using bullworker. Which medicine should I take?

Spine Surgeon
Hi, I am having chest pain and back pain from last two days. I Started using BULLWORKER last week. I feel it is a miscle pull & my BP is normal and am non diabetic. Please guide. Me aboit which medicone I should take. I Am from India.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Most likely its a muscle pull. Please take anti inflammatory such as diclofenac muscle relaxant. Also apply local gel and ice to the painful area. You need to stop using bullwotker and once the pain subsides yhen start using gradually. Sudden exertion is alesys harmful to our muscle. Thanks.
Follow-up: Having chest pain and back pain. Using bullworker. Which medicine should I take? 7 hours later
Thanks Sir. I will start medication as advised. What should be the dose of Diclofenac Muscle Relaxtant. Any particular brand to be used. Will Lupisera-D be the right medicine or any other. PLEASE ADVISE. How long will it take to cure?
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 10 hours later
Sorry I can not suggest the brand name. Please for combination of diclofenac+ thiocolchiside. Please take antacid pantoprazole with it. It will take one week for recovery. Thanks.