Having chest pain after wisdom teeth extraction. Is the two incidents related?
User rating for this question
My son had a surgery for his four wisdom teeth (upper and lower) extraction this morning. He seemed fine but he has a chest pain now in the middle of night. It seems a light pain. Is there any correlation?
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, there may be correlation Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! I want to inform you that unexplained chest pain after a dental procedure can be XXXXXXX I can explain you in detail but I do not want to waste any more of time as this MAY be serious but not always! I feel that the symptoms described by you needs an emergency evaluation and treatment. Please visit a ER at the earliest. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Self dissolving stitches in mouth
- Swollen painful gums and roof of mouth
- Multiple blood clots in lungs
- Wisdom teeth cause neck and chest pain
- Iron removal from drinking water
- Pain after wisdom teeth extraction
- What does it mean when large amount of pus come put
- Gums veins purple
- Antihistamine nasal spray side effects
- Steroid iv infusion side effects
- What does it mean to have a little green dot in my gum
- Painful genitals after wisdom teeth extraction
- Pain after wisdom teeth removal chest pain worried
- Can wisdom teeth cause chest pain
- Why are amino acids essential