Having chest and stomach pain. What does the ECG report suggest?

Dear Sir, I have uploaded my ECG report as well as in my profile in the document name as ECG2.jpg.I have been having chest pain lately and stomach pain. I am a bit concern about my heart. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 45 hours later
Brief Answer: ECG is unremarkable... Detailed Answer: Apologies for the late reply... I was off my laptop and internet. I went through the ECG and it is unremarkable. I had an curbside opinion from my fellow cardiologist and they too suggest that this ECG has no significant findings to comment on. The chest pain that you talk of is definitely not from the heart. I would suggest you to try proton pump inhibitor for couple of weeks and see how it feels. That being said, if the pain is/was excruciating spreading across to the back/limb, making you anxious and breathless, I would suggest you to discuss with your cardiologist. He/she can order test to exclude inducible angina (exercise inducible angina). Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards