Having cellulitis, UTI and lung infection. Suggest the treatment?

Cellulitis, uti,lung inf
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Careful clinical review.,

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

The multitude of infections would require a few things to be excluded. It might be important to screen for diabetes mellitus and other cause of immune depression.

It is clear you got an infection. Doing a culture of the pus coming out of the lesion and a blood culture to identify the exact germ is important. A chest X XXXXXXX and urine exam and culture are important.

I think you might need injectable anti biotics after samples have been sent to the lab. But exclusion of these predisposing conditions (diabetes and other causes of immune depression could be useful)

I suggest you consult your primary care physician.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bain LE, MD
Follow-up: Having cellulitis, UTI and lung infection. Suggest the treatment? 3 hours later
Thank you so much!!!
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks and wishing you good health.

Detailed Answer:
I am thanking you too as I wish you the best of health.
Kind regards,
Bain LE, MD.