Having burning sensation on vagina and during urination. Used hair removal cream on vagina. Help?

Question
Hi, I recently used neet hair removal crem on my vagina and it is now burning really bad especially when I pee how can I stop the pain and burning?
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 22 minutes later
You have applied this hair removal cream on mucosal part also that is why you are getting such burning sensation.
Consult your gynecologist for local examination to detect how much part of vagina is involved , till then clean outer part of vagina with warm water & apply some ointment containing steroid.
I will be available for your further queries.