Having burning sensation in penis. Had unprotected oral sex. Prescribed bactiflox and ural sachets. Chances of HIV?

Dermatologist
Question
hi doctor i had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute for maybe 10 seconds, then i wear condom and ejacuated inside condom. And i didnt have anal and vaginal sex. This was 16 days ago. I having already 2 week burning sensation inside my penis. The doctor gave me bactiflox 500 and ural sachets. It does help, but i still have the burning sensation inside of my penis. Please doctor tell me is it HIV or other std's?? I am very worried. And how much likely i get HIV or std from oral sex? And i want to know is that burning senssation inside penis is HIV symptoms.
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 days later
Dont worry just relax, you have just got a bacterial infection.
HIV cannot present so early.
You are suffering from a oral sex unless there was a cut on you penis.
Get your urine tested to know the causative organism.
A culture of urine will be helpful.
Treatment will be based on this.

Also take lot of water with alkaline mixture, This will reduce burning sensation.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.