Having burning sensation in lower colon area till ribs. Feels tender touch. MRCP showed dilated common bile duct. Remedy?

I have a burning sensation that begins in my lower right colon area up to under the right ribs. There is tenderness to touch and is worse on sitting for a long period of time. I recently was hospitalized with a lipase of 9000. MRCP showed dilated common bile duct to 13 mm. Gallbladder removed 10 years ago for gallstones. Issues with constipation. Using magnesium supplement helps. Taking Align, vitamin D, some digestive enzymes that seem to bloat my stomach, then it actually calms the burning sensation, but never completely. Had been diagnosed with gallstone pancreatitis. NO ERCP was done. No CT scan.
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 55 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You have complicated past history of medical illness and surgeries.
Ideally you should consult a local physician and undergo a physical examination and a repeat amylase and lipase levels a chest Xray, abdomen Xray and an ultrasound of abdomen is advisable.
There may be adhesions and band in the gut loops or may be an acid peptic disease or a gut infection. Exact diagnosis needs to be fixed through proper evaluation and treatment.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!