Having bump between thigh and testicles. Painful to touch. Looking for treatment?

I have something like a pimple or bump in between my thigh & my testacles [sack]. Its not huge or anything & it only pains if I touch it.

Posted Tue, 7 Aug 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 42 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Common causes of pimple/bump between thigh and scrotum are boil, folliculitis and infected sebaceous gland etc.

If abscess is not formed, you will require a course of antibiotic and a local ointment like Ensamycin. If abscess is formed, it will require cleaning/incision in addition to antibiotics.

Examination is required for diagnosis.

Thus you should consult a Skin Specialist/General Surgeon, so that diagnosis can be made and you can get prescription for treatment.

Meanwhile you can apply, Soframycin/Ensamycin twice daily.

If you have further query in this regard, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,