Having bubble at bowl of anal. Done with colonoscopy. Blood in stool. Suggest the treatment?

Hi Sir,
This is XXXX. I am getting bubble at bowl of anal.and it may be larger when tight motion.
2 months before I visited the doctor .He told me that its not a pile and its not a XXXXXXX issue.He also did colonoscopy but its a normal..

1 weak before blood came from my stool bowl .and again today blood came from my stool .
I am very very very afraid about it..
Generally I am having more health concern. colonoscopy is normal before 2 months.
Is it dangerous?
Please respond to this sir.

thanking you
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 59 minutes later
Brief requires a repeat examination.
Detailed answer...
A fresh red colour blood in the stool is generally from the area at anus or from rectum.
Dark colour blood or clots generally come from the colon above the rectum,although polyps at lower end of colon can also produce fresh bleeding in stool.
Although your earlier colonoscopy and rectal examination hasn't revealed anything but you require a repeat sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy from a gastroenterologist.
I advise you to take an alternate opinion.
One thing is very sure that whatever problem you have,is not XXXXXXX because generally bleeding from rectum is non serious and a serious problem like cancer of colon doesn't take place in young people like you and mostly it happens in people above the age of 50 years.
There is nothing to get tense and consult a gastroenterologist.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Having bubble at bowl of anal. Done with colonoscopy. Blood in stool. Suggest the treatment? 11 minutes later
thanks for giving me a reply...

And it came red coloured watery blood at 3 times through stool and again it stopped after 3-4 time of shits..
and having burning feeling lightly (Negligible) at bowl.
I am planning to go to doctor when It repeat again.
Now I am busy with some work .It it ok for me??

if stool is coming freely then the bubble size will be decreased .If tight stool then at bowl the bubble will be increased.
reply ??
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 minutes later
it is good that you are planning to consult a doctor.
in the mean time,try to avoid constipation by taking plenty of water,green vegetables and fresh fruits.
you have to take more fibre in your diet.
you may also take some isabgol husk.Take 15 gms daily with one glass of water.
Do regular exercises as it helps to tackle your constipation.
Follow-up: Having bubble at bowl of anal. Done with colonoscopy. Blood in stool. Suggest the treatment? 9 hours later

Thanks for giving reply.
And again I went to bathroom again the blood will come .And burning sensation at bowl moment.
Again I am very afraid about it.Please advise me, Is it XXXXXXX i am looosing concentration about remaining things.Please Help me sir.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
as I told you earlier,there is nothing to get panicky about it.Definitely there is some problem but I assure you it is not serious and most likely it would turn out to be either haemorrhoids or anal fissure,which are benign and non life threatening conditions.
I would advise you to book an appointment with a gastroenterologist as early as possible so that a right diagnosis gets you peace.