Having brownish to pink colour bleeding and mild abdominal pain. Any chances of pregnancy?

I am 23 yr old last perds was on 6 th july , had an intercrs wid my husbnt on 16 th .nd took ipill on 18th ..arrnd 32 hrs after intrcrs..i got bleeding on 27 th july which lasted for 3 days ...bleeding was entirely different from normal periods ...lite brownish to pink colour...i also had mild abdominal pain..was that a withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding....Am I pregnent ? Pls answr me...
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later
Hi XXXX, thanks for the asking the query on XXXXXXX

As per your history it seems to be a withdrawal bleeding under the effect of emergency contraceptive pill (I-pill).

You have not mentioned your menstrual history, if I consider your cycle to be a normal 28 days regular cycle then implantation bleeding should occur on the expected date of your period. So most likely you had a withdrawal bleed and it's not an implantation bleed.

Your normal period might be a bit delayed under the effect of emergency contraceptive pill. If you don't get your period on time then I will advise you to have an serum Beta HCG test done, for being sure that you are not pregnant.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: