Having broken nose, fractured cheek bone and lost two teeth. Will I survive?
User rating for this question
Could I die from a broken nose and facture cheek bone and I lost 2 teeth it's been 4 months now?
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 11 days later
Brief Answer: Cannot cause a death if no internal head injury. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. A broken nose and a fractured cheek bone cannot lead to death due to the injury if there is no head injury involved. This is a mild injury and usually heals in 6-8 weeks with minimal scarring. Please do not worry. Be sure to get a MRI scan done to rule out any injury to the brain or an internal bleeding. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal.
People also viewed
- Dizziness and broken nose
- Lingering cough after cold symptoms
- Baby constant leg tapping
- Epiphyseal line growth after closure
- Clear watery discharge after period
- Headaches associated with a broken nose
- Bump under baby rib cage
- Special diet after colon resection
- Can liftting a baby pull chest muscle
- Migraine after broken nose
- Broken nose lost taste
- Chest pain after eating food
- Pulled chest wall muscle hurts lifting baby
- Chest muscle deepen for baby
- Newborn baby broken nose