Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be?
User rating for this question
what is this? my mouth break out and this area turns red and burns.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. You might have developed a herpes infection However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving you a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
Follow-up: Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be? 45 minutes later
I have been diagnose with herpes 1 years ago but never experience a breakout. could this be it?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 minutes later
People also viewed
- 351 body temperature after surgery
- Mouth breathing and burning sensation
- Amalgum and burning mouth sensation
- Low body temperature 353 stomach pains
- Burning sensation in mouth
- Burning sensation in mouth with pain
- Inside mouth burning sensation
- Crackly scalp neck and shoulders
- Sweats and low temperature of 351
- Severely itchy rash top of but crack
- Crane fly skin infection
- Babies temperature is 351
- Lump on forehead crainitomy
- 35 weeks pregnant with polyhydramnios
- Pain and rash in the crack