Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be?

what is this? my mouth break out and this area turns red and burns.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. You might have developed a herpes infection However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving you a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
Follow-up: Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be? 45 minutes later
I have been diagnose with herpes 1 years ago but never experience a breakout. could this be it?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes it can be herpes. It is known for recurrence. Start antiviral treatment at the earliest. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you