Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be?
User rating for this question
what is this? my mouth break out and this area turns red and burns.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. You might have developed a herpes infection However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving you a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
Follow-up: Having break out in mouth area, turning red and with burning sensation. What can this be? 45 minutes later
I have been diagnose with herpes 1 years ago but never experience a breakout. could this be it?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 minutes later
People also viewed
- Endometrium is 8mm is that normal
- Mouth breathing and burning sensation
- Amalgum and burning mouth sensation
- How to reduse hair hand
- 8months baby with swollen greyish gums
- Burning sensation in mouth
- Mouth care for 8month old baby
- Burning sensation in mouth with pain
- Nhs ingrown head hair treatment
- Why dysentery for my 8months baby
- Inside mouth burning sensation
- Hit my head losing hair
- Hair4u medical hair oil
- Hair loss hard water irreversible
- 8mo old sinus infection