Having bouts of light headedness and had shingles. Need opinion

I am a 92 year-old man and ha severe case of shingles about 10 years ago. Lately I have been having bouts lightheadedness. All test given by doctors and specialists come out normal. I am wondering if the shingles might have anything to with my current problem
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However your episode of shingles 10 yrs ago and current light headedness may not be related to each other. There are various causes of lightheadedness like anemia due to low hemoglobin or hypotension due to low blood pressure or dehydration, visual problems, inner ear problems etc. You have stated that you have underwent some investigations but you have not stated the same. It would nice if youbcan do so. However for your question proper , your current light headedness is not related to shingles. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.