Having bone like lump beside ears with no pain. Will it be cured?

hi...i had what i thought was 2 bone lump beside both ears, i always thought it was just bone...i think i can remediable then being there for some time (1 year) my right side feel different, little bit harder and less flat..i have always thought they where both bone, but now im not sure ..i have no pain there
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 25 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in the sub specialty of Cardiology. I read your mail with diligence.
If you thought they were bony and hard. No change in character from being non painful to painful or from soft to bony or bony to soft has occurred. There is no redness or swelling over them. No warmth if you take your finger from side to top. I do not thing anything to worry about. If you have any change or problem in your ear either pain, discharge or change in acuity of hearing. If I were you I would look at old photographs of mine -sometimes in group photographs of a party that part of face is caught, good for comparison. Once you have satisfied that there is no change forget about them after taking a photograph now. If still apprehensive have these seen by a medical doctor. There appears to be no cause for worry. If you have any thing further to ask I will be more than happy to reply.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Having bone like lump beside ears with no pain. Will it be cured? 16 minutes later
thank you Dr ,
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 14 minutes later
You are welcome, pleasure is all mine. Regards

Dr Anil Grover

If you have no further question to ask you may close the query after giving appropriate remarks. Thanks