Having body pain from two days. No symptoms of fever. Feeling tired. What to do?

Question
I have body pain from last 2 days... Especially on the legs and observing only during night . No symptems of fever and feels little tired.
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later

Considering your age I do not suspect any inflammatory or infective etiology for the pain you have.

The pains you have as I believe could be due to sprains and lack of exercise.
Regular exercise would be very beneficial. If the pains are severe applying Diclofenac gel would be very helpful.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any concerns.

Follow-up: Having body pain from two days. No symptoms of fever. Feeling tired. What to do? 7 hours later
Could you please suggest some of the effective Diclofenac gels commonly available ?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, VOLINI is best and easily available in Indian Market. Apply is whenever needed over the affected part without massage.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.