Having body aches. Feeling feverish and nausea. Remedy?

Hello my name is XXXXXXX Am a little worried because for some days now I have been having bodyaches and I feel warm as if I have fever. I took my temp but is normal. I have no cold. But I feel nausea once in a while. I don't know what it could be please help me . Thank you,

Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 2 hours later

The symptoms that you are having are often found in pregnancy but can be found in other conditions as well. Hence if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse then check your pregnancy status by a urine for pregnancy and blood pregnancy test.

The other possibility is of a viral infection. Low levels of vitamin D can also cause generalized body aches which may worsen after a viral infection. Hence get your vitamin D levels done.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.