Having blurred vision. It shakes. Reading been on double figures. Suggestions?

i have d2 and i am being blurred vision and the shakes, but it feels its on the inside, my reading has been in the double figures for a while..
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs evaluation. Monitor BP and sugar level

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX
I can understand your concern.

Your symptoms of blurred vision, shakes and history of cataract and high blood pressure suggests some problem in your eyes. This may be due to problem in retina or in vitreous cavity or lens.

If I see any of my patients with such symptoms, I check for BP and blood glucose level and if abnormal will treat them first and then will refer to ophthalmologist for further examination (split lamp, fundoscopy, retinoscopy) to diagnose the cause. You may require FFA (fundus fluorescein angiography) based on your doctor advice. The further management depends on the diagnosis. So I advice you to consult your doctor for further management.

Hope this answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.