Having blurred vision. Can lumbar spinal stenosis affect vision?

My doctor doesnt believe me when I tell him that my LSS is affecting my vision; more specifically
close work of any kind results in eye strain and blurred vision.
Can you please give me a statement on this issue?
That is, is this just in my head, or is it true (1), and
2 Can a revision of my lens prescriptions do any good?
I am also convinced that straining when evacuating exacerbates the problem
(my problems with evacuation have been diagnosed by a naturopath as Candida / yeast infection). But again, my MD thinks this is rubbish. Your reaction please
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
Its not been described in any scientific publication or literature a clear association between LSS and vision. This might be the reason your physician, and myself might not feel comfortable accepting that the LSS condition affects vision. I think I buy his idea. You might be right, but there is no scientific proof or reported cases in the scientific literature yet.
Classical medicine cannot actually find the link between candida and evacuation problems. I think its an issue of schools of thought, use of scientific bases and may be experience or something.
I buy the ideas of your physician, for in classical medicine, most things should have an evidence based basis.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.