Having bleeding with clots and moderate cramping after silver nitrate cauterization. Should I go to ER?
User rating for this question
I am 6 weeks pregnant went yesterday to my MD had normal transvag ultrasound with positive heartbeat. Had vaginal exam started bleeding MD stated that I had 5 blood vessels bleeding R/T previous cryosurgery. Last night approx. 12 hours after silver nitrate cauterization had gush of dark red blood with clots and moderate cramping. Doctor's office is not open...don't know if this is necessary to go to ER or wait for Doctor's office to open Thursday??
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: If the cramping is moderate and quiet consistent then it would be good idea to consider visit to ER. Dark clot might be from previous bleeding but cramping worries me. Doctor might want you to get a repeat ultrasound done. Hope this helps. Please ask if there are doubts. Regards
Follow-up: Having bleeding with clots and moderate cramping after silver nitrate cauterization. Should I go to ER? 3 minutes later
The moderate cramping was for approx. an hour last night after the "gush" bleeding has slowed down to just large clots. No more cramping this AM just the clots. Still think I should go to ER? Thank you so much!
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 5 minutes later
Follow-up: Having bleeding with clots and moderate cramping after silver nitrate cauterization. Should I go to ER? 4 minutes later
Thank you again for giving me some guidance it's my first pregnancy so I'm kind of at a loss of what to do most the time.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: hello Detailed Answer: Yes, it happens to everybody. So see doctor even if it proves just precautionary later. Such visits also give doctors more time to understand your case better so such visits are not entire loss of time. Best wishes.
People also viewed
- Silver nitrate cauterization cervix bleeding
- Cervical bleeding silver nitrate cauterization
- Cramping after silver nitrate into cervix
- Silver nitrate cauterization of the cervix and bleeding after
- Diet chart for4 year weight gain
- Daily diet chart to loss weight
- Bicornuate uterus during perimenopause
- Cramps after silver nitrate cauterization
- Diet chart in chicken pox
- Bicornuate uterus and cancer
- Fibroids causing pain in a bicornuate uterus
- Food chart for diabetics in urdo
- Bicornuate uterus heavy mentsrual cycle
- Emzyme count chart
- Bicornuate uterus and cancer risk