Having black colour skin growth around neck and face after pregnancy. Looking for home remedy

Excellent

Question
I have quite a few small black color skin growth around my neck area and on face. Those started after I had my babies and since then they have grown from tiny dots to huge. In last 7 years new ones have appeared around my neck and looks kinda ugly. Any home remedy to apply which will help get ride of. Thank you
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 44 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
It seems you're talking about moles. We can be absolutely sure if you'd be kind enough to send us a picture. You can use the 'Upload your reports' section.
I am sorry but there is no home remedy for this. This can only be removed using a cautery ( where we burn the base and the mole falls off) or using cryotherapy ( where we apply liquid nitrogen to the base and the mole falls off ) or by using lasers
At first there might be some pigmentation at this site but this eventually disappears. These procedures need to be done by a trained dermatologist.
Let me know if you need any more information

Follow-up: Having black colour skin growth around neck and face after pregnancy. Looking for home remedy 11 minutes later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX
yes you are right. These are moles all over my neck and few on my face now.
Any good doc you recommend near my house. I live in Powai Vihar area, Mumbai. L.H.Hiranandani is the close by big Hospital.

thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 17 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.
I think you can go to Hiranandani Hospital. You can speak with a cosmetic surgeon. Its a good hospital and I am sure you'd be ok.
I'd be happy to answer any more questions that you may have.
If you dont have any more questions, please close the discussion and rate the answer
Dr Aparna