Having back pain and under breast bone. Guide?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi i have been having pain in my middle right back and sometimes it feels like i am having pain in the front under the breastbone. I don't know if me pulling my back would be causing pain under there.
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 2 hours later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your history.

Back pain has wide varieties of causes including local sprain to vaginal discharge to gastrointestinal pathology or pancratitis.
It may be symptom of anxiety also. In this case, pain will be vague, poorly defined or fluctuating and increased in intensity at time when anxious.
It may occur if you are overweight.
To diagnose exact cause, we need to depend on associated symptoms and sign. You mayconsult your doctor for proper evaluation. Doctor may advise you to go for MRI spine to rule out spine pathology.
If you are under stress, you may need to consult psychiatrist for evaluation.

I hope I have addressed your concern. Feel free to rever to me in case if you have any query.

Thanks.

Follow-up: Having back pain and under breast bone. Guide? 3 hours later
ok thank you i was wondering if it could be because i am ovulating right now?

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 28 minutes later
Thanks for reverting to me.

Yes, During ovulation, many females have backache and nausea or loose stool like symptoms. In this case, it will be self remitting as soon as ovulation is over.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have any query.

If you do not have any query, please close the discussion and rate the answer.

Thanks.

Follow-up: Having back pain and under breast bone. Guide? 1 hour later
ok one more question what kind of symptoms would i have if it were my gallbladder?

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 36 minutes later
Thanks for reverting to me.
Pain of gall bladder origin is more on front side at right upper hypochondria region. In addition, there is pain while breathing also. It should be of colic in nature.

Thanks.