Having back pain. Suggest some exercise or diet

i am having back pain, not sever but sometime happens .. I work on computer so most of the time spend on seat. please suggest me exercise or any diet require
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Control weight...

Detailed Answer:

There is no dietary changes unless you are overweight. If your weight is above normal BMI standards seek help of dietician for diet plan.

If your weight is normal, back strengthening exercise taught at physiotherapist centre can help you. Besides this sit erect while at work with feet resting well on the floor. Take frequent break and walk around while working.

Hope this helps.