Having auto immune condition. Not sure of having multiple sclerosis. Done with several tests. On medication. Advise?

Allergist and Immunologist
I have a auto immune condition.Some say I have M.S. Others say I do not.I have had MRI's for 18 years.
Lots of Tests, Lots of Blood work.
Legions in brain, neck, spine. Been to Mayo two times, They say 70% SURE M.S. Should I see an immunoligest?
I live in San XXXXXXX TX 0000. Is there a specialist in San XXXXXXX TX. I can not get a true diagnosis.
What do think about Adult Stem Cell from own Fat ( ADIPOSE),l in the U.S, to create a new cerebellum? STEMGENEX", medical center in Miami, Fl. I have speech, balance, restless leg. I hazve been on Copaxone for 4 years. Tried Gilenya. Neither helped me. Took steroid infusions and oral several times. No help..
Seen in Houston, Dr. Rivera, Dr XXXXXXX Dr. Ondoo, Dr. Jackovic, Dr. Varner. Plus may others. some say i have spasmodic dyphonia, abductor and adductor.
If you charge to answer, don't worry about it., I spend all my money on medication. I just hoped one of you might
have a clue for me, on what to do.
i have a file that is as big as a phone book.
should I mail ?
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Multiple Sclerosis
Answered by Dr. Sujoy Khan 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Stem Cell therapy in clinical trials

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for sending your query through Healthcare Magic.

I am unsure what the MRI findings have been over the past 18 years. Does it reveal progressive axonal damage? or remitting relapsing disease?
Stem Cell therapies have received tremendous attention due to its potential, however, I am uncertain as to if any Immunologist is doing this as part of regular treatment other than through clinical trials.

See this link: (I am sure you may already have)
or better at this site:
WWW.WWWW.WW Dr XXXXXXX Burt is currently recruiting patients for this purpose at Uppsala Uni, so you can get in touch with them:
to see if you fulfill their inclusion criteria.

I am sorry I cannot be any more helpful.

Best Wishes.