Having atrial fibrillation. Taking propahenone, ryhtmol and avapro. Will there be any drug interactions if I take testosterone injection?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I will be 45 yrs old in July, I'm a male, can I take injectable testosterone (250mg a week) if i get afib once every 2-3 weeks. I take propahenone 300mg's if I wake up with a afib,, also if I feel one comming on , I take generic ryhtmol (100mg),,, just wondering if there will be a drug interaction ?? I have low test levels and quaily of life is much better.
I also take 75 mg of avapro daily. How much test (mg) do i get in my system per day from a 250mg weekly shot? its test enthanate
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 23 hours later
If you have documented low levels of testosterone and if afib ante dates treatment than you can testosterone and continue the a fib treatment as advised. Though I did not understand who would you know or feel a fib is coming. The dose and blood levels are non linear meaning there is no fixed amount that enters for an injection given. You will know it only by doing blood test after treatment.