Having asthma. Suffering from bowel movements and chest pain. How to get relief?

Stooling and chest pain. Am 18+, 45.5kg and 148cm tall. Have asthma
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 33 minutes later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, it could be gastritis which is an inflammation (irritation and swelling) of the lining of the stomach with symptoms of dark colored stool, abdominal pain which worsens with eating and chest pain or a peptic ulcer which is eroding the lining of the stomach or the first part of the small intestine, with symptoms of chest pain, dark or bloody stools. Chest pain is also common in asthma sufferers. It could also be pleurisy, when the lining of your lungs become inflammed. Will recommend you get yourself examined by your clinician to diagnose the underlying cause. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks