Having allergy, coughing and difficulty in breathing. Is it sinus problem?

hello doc,

i have an allergy due to which sneezing, coughing & breathing difficulty starts plz suggest is this a symptoms of synus ? if yes how shold i go abt this
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It could be allergic sinusitis

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence. Thanks for posting the same. I am sorry about your allergy.

Yes, it can be symptom of allergic sinusitis. You need further evaluation for the same.

It would be wise to get ahead with an ENT specialist consultation, followed by sinus examination. Depending on the nature of the sinuses, we can plan a functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), if required.

Hope this helps you.