Having acne on face and hand. How to get cured?

I am having many acne on my face and as well as on hand it looks like big red boils
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.

Acne is caused by hyperactivity and blockage of sebaceous glands. When acne is not treated and neglected it can cause large boil like acne.

Acne is very much treatable now. Oral antibiotics and retinoids are very effective along with topical creams and lotions. For large acne cryotherapy and intralesional steroid injection may be needed.
Discuss the option of "Isotretinoin" with your dermatologist.It can treat all stages of acne.��
If you let me know the treatment that you have received, I would be able to guide you better.

If you need further clarifications, do let me know.