Having acid and burning sensation in stomach. Gallbladder contains a calculus. Cure?

Go to the doctor complaining of acid and burning sensation in stomach. Med with antibiotic, prilosec and tums. What does it mean when your gallbladder contains a 2.9 cm calculus with acoustic shadowing. Is that normal? My doctor conduct alot of test, and the one that seems outside of normal is the one below.

More Details:
This is my helicobactor Pylori test
H PYL G     3.41     .00 - .89     INDEX
It says that the standard is .00 - 89 and mine is a 3.41
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Your ultrasound scan findings are suggestive of a stone or calculus in the gall bladder without any associated infection in the area.
The h.pylori test indicates that you have suffered from the h.pylori infection of the stomach in recent past as IgG antibody is in detectable range.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.