Having abscesses on back. Nasal sample results was good and culture was negative. What should I do?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Hi dr XXXXXXX Sorry english is not my mother language so i wish what i write will be clear for you.. One year ago an abcess showed up on a 2 years and a half girl in the bottom of her back the abcess was midium size so she had a minor surgery to remove it , then about 10 days later abcesses showed all over her body about 30 ones !! With different sizes but none was huge,so she had lab work for diabetes and they made culture for a sample from the liquid inside the abcess ,culture result was positive and they gave her antibiotic and diabetes result was negative. After the antibiotic everything was fine for a year,now 1 month ago the same story is happening again the girl is having abcesses again ,and had a minor surgery the doctor ordered an immunity test and culture for a nasal sample the whole results where good and culture was negative ,,now we are confused why is this all happening again?and how you evaluate the whole situation?the most recent lab works will be attached with the question
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Do not worry - ALL reports are normal Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. I understand that this girl now gets repeated skin boils. This is very common among kids. Its mostly spread from other kids who are playing with her. It could be due to ineffective soap which she may be using. My advice would be to avoid physical contact with other kids who have such skin problems and try antiseptic soap instead of regular bath soap. Make sure she bathes twice daily. Give her plenty of fruits and vegetables to build her natural immunity. Wishing to help you further if you have any further queries Regards Dr Arun