Having abnormal ECG after removal of kidney stone with stent. Had cardiac abnormalities. Now?

Cardiologist, Interventional
My 27 yr old daughter has a abnormal ECG vent rate 84 BPM Pr 153 ms,qrs dur 78 her ST and T waves are abnormal (-0.1+MVP T wave in II/AVF) her troop in was WNL within 60 min of event her RBC is 5.24 and RDW 11.1 she had prior abnormal ECG after removal of kidney stone with stent a few years ago kept in recovery 5 hours with dr monitoring entire time also LOC while driving about a month prior to surgery. She also had SIDS diagnoses as infant with some cardiac abnormalities! Dr said anxiety gave Xanax and sent her to work today??? As a nurse I am furious as a mother livid! Where should we go from here with this, I need advise and want to keep her safe and healthy! Please help!!!!!
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. (Prof.) Subroto Mandal 10 hours later
Hello and welcome,
I have gone through all the details about of your daughter. As you explained regarding EKG, it looks normal. For confirmation, you can send me the EKG by scanning. You have a feature to upload the image/report by yourself on the right side of this query page. You may want to utilize it.

Regarding kidney stone, it has been treated and stent has been placed, hence don’t worry. As you told regarding hear abnormalities if you can send me the details of heart disease, I can advice you better.

In many occasions all the symptoms happens with anxiety, for that your doctor has already been given anxiolytics.

In my advice please do not be anxious, and let her do all the routine work and if can send me the details of SIDS, then I can advice you better.

Wish your daughter has a healthy heart...