Having abdominal pain, joint pain, muscle pain and pain below rib cage. Cause and cure?

i have pain just below the centre of rib cage at the centre area .needles poking pain felt at abdominal area also. Being feeling seek the whole day today; weak, and pain all over my joints and muscles. What could it be?
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

The pain just below the centre of the rib cage could be due to acid reflux disease.
Take prilosec OTC for relief.
The generalized ache in joints and muscle could be a prodrome of a viral infection. Take tylenol for relief. Drink plenty of fluids.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini