Having abdominal pain during intercourse. Reason?

My question is of kinda embrassing....When ever my husband and I are having intercourse I have mild pain in the lower part of my stomach as soon as we are done.
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 41 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The painful intercourse in females is called dyspareunia. It is common during initial periods of sexual activity in females.
If the problem has started recently and you did not have it earlier then there may be some gynecological problem like pelvic inflammatory disease, local infection, any erosion and rarely serious causes like malignancy etc.
You should have an examination by a gynecologist and get investigate for the same.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!