Having abdominal pain. Have ruptured ovarian follicle. Blood test normal. Looking for advice

Dermatologist
Question
HI, I FEEL WELL, I WENT TO THE DOCTOR FOR MY YEARLY PHYSICAL EXAM, ON NOV 2011 I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR AN ABDOMINAL PAIN, I HAD A RUPTURE OF AN OVARIAN FOLLICLE , THE MRI WITH CONTRAST INFORMED NORMAL LIVER , PANCREAS AND GALLBLADDER, PHOSPHATASE ALKALINE IN 36, NOW THE RESULT WAS 498, WAS REPEATED 4 DAYS AFTER 191 , LIVER PANEL NORMAL, REST OF BLOOD TEST NORMAL, I AM TO REPEAT THE EXAM NEXT WEEK,WHAT DO YOU THINK?WHAT DO I NEED YO DO? ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND? I AM A NURSE AND I AM WORRIED,THE DOCTOR WHO IS DOING MY EXAMS IS MY FRIEND AND SAID THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IT AND ADVISED ME TO WAIT FEW MONTHS TO REPEAT THE EXAM,WHICH IS YOUR ADVISED?
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 10 hours later
Hello
I would be pleased to answer your question .

Since you have had a rupture of an ovarian cysts or follicle it is certain that you will need to get an ultrasonography of the pelvis.
Even. If the clinical examination may be normAl the ovarian study might be needed .
Thanks and take care