Having abdominal and back pain. Have lumps under ribs. What could this be?

I have lumps under my ribs in the front, what could this be? I also I have some lumps along my spine and in my armpit. I am having abdominal pain, hip pain and back pain with some nausea and some mental symptoms along with pain and pressure in my head sometimes. my right eye droops sometimes as well. I also just discovered an odd spot on my buttocks that will not go away and it was not there before and it is sore and itches, I just had a biopsy of a much smaller similar spot inside my vagina but have yet to receive results. Please give me some insight on what I should do, and maybe give me some ideas of what could possibly be going on.
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The lumps you mentioned, based on the site of involvement could be lipomas , a biopsy or a fine needle aspiration cytology would be essential to be sure of the diagnosis.

The other symptoms you have indicate a multisystem involvement which can be seen in systemic inflammatory diseases, immune diseases, malignancies etc.The skin discoloration on the back appear as a ecchymosis which is usually seen in low platelet count or coagulation defect seen in liver diseases.

I suggest you to get some important tests which can give a clue into the condition you have.

Liver function test
Complete blood count
Ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis.

The above tests will sure give some insight into how to proceed further.

Wish you good health.