Having a weird state of mind and penis retracts like a turtle head. Stressed out. Suggest solution?

Dear Sir,
I am facing a weird state of mind that my penis retracts like a turtle head. I am sure that i am healthy, I dont drink, I don't smoke and i don't have any bad habits.
When, its erect i don't feel any inconvenience in having a very pleasurable sex. I am sure that i am not over reacting and kind of mental state where you find something odd. I have seen this happens me most of the times the retraction and i have shown to some one in order to make sure i am correct.
As far as a few =====Your penis functions may be completely normal if ======
a. You don't have trouble getting proper and hard erections.
B. You are able to have proper satisfactory sexual intercourse.
C. Able to have proper erections while masturbating
D. Get erections early in the morning.
=====By Dr. XXXXXXX Anvekar. I satisfy all the above conditions and have no problem at them.======
I have gone through almost all the tests for HIV, Hbsag, Thyroid and all, I need a solution for this very stressed out.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No worries

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

I do honestly think, and supported from your past reports and consultation with the colleague that you are perfectly OK. There is no reason to worry for physiologically you are sound.

Your reports are ok.

No worries and be cool. Feel good for you are ok. thanks and kind regards.

Bain LE, MD
Follow-up: Having a weird state of mind and penis retracts like a turtle head. Stressed out. Suggest solution? 8 hours later
Dear Sir,

I have never consulted any of your doctors so that you can provide me an answer saying your reports are ok.

I was checking the website for a similar problem and i found your colleague answered a guy and asked him about the conditions.

In order to provide you more information on my condition i have mention that reference.

I need the solution why i am facing that kind of retraction of my penis which is very abnormal i can feel.

please provide me a solution. For your reference i never had any consultations from your doctors. This is the first time i am on your website.

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks for the update

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for you update,

I am afraid I misunderstood your allusion to a colleague, to me I thought you had physically visited his clinic. Thanks for the correction.

Getting appropriate erections, no discharge, no itches inside the urethra, without a remarkable history of sexually transmitted infections is a good record.

It would be interesting to know if the retraction produces any pain or abnormal feeling or not. It might be that you just became so keen about what s going on around your penis, and there might really nothing serious going on. Normal erections, normal sexual intercourse, no physical lesions on the penis make the possibility of s serious condition therein very slim.

I do suggest you stay calm and watch though. You might consult a urologist for a proper clinical review. but I think you are ok. Kind regards and wishing you the best of health.

Bain LE, MD