Having a swollen lymph gland and applied ice on it. Enlarged in size. Treatment?

I had a heart XXXXXXX last Monday and on Friday the lymph gland swelled. I put
ice on it and slept well, and it had improved yesterday, but it still enlarged a
bit. No fever.
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 3 hours later
Respected Ma'm
I would like to know a few things from you about this lymph gland enlargement.
1. What was the site used for performing heart cath? (groin or wrist?)
2. At which site the lymph nodes are enlarged? What is the number and approximate size. How do they feel on touch (soft or hard) (painful or not)?
3. Are you sure that these glands were not there prior to cath?
4. Do you have any other symptoms (generalized weakness, rashes, difficulty in breathing, nausea) ?
I would be glad to answer your query in detail, once you revert back with these details.
Sukhvinder Singh