Having a swollen cheekbone after hit on face. Should I be worried?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I was hit on the right side of face, swollen cheekbone which is hard like a growing bone and there is some swelling on my right side of forehead as well..should i be worried? See the doctor?
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: If swelling and pain increases-then see the doctor Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. As per your history you may need to take analgesic [like diclogesic] and Trypsin chymotrypsin [Enzomac] twice daily to reduce pain and swelling. If there is persistent pain and swelling is increasing then you need to consult doctor and if required X XXXXXXX face can be taken. Usually nasal and maxilla fracture are common in this area. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.