Having a swollen cheekbone after hit on face. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
I was hit on the right side of face, swollen cheekbone which is hard like a growing bone and there is some swelling on my right side of forehead as well..should i be worried? See the doctor?
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: If swelling and pain increases-then see the doctor Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case with diligence. As per your history you may need to take analgesic [like diclogesic] and Trypsin chymotrypsin [Enzomac] twice daily to reduce pain and swelling. If there is persistent pain and swelling is increasing then you need to consult doctor and if required X XXXXXXX face can be taken. Usually nasal and maxilla fracture are common in this area. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Swollen cheekbone after being punched
- Ofloxacin ornidazole for babies
- Symptoms of belching
- Subnormal temperature in newborn babies
- Swollen cheekbone after fall
- I smoked spice while pregnant and my baby
- Baby almost 4 month poop is yellow, and very snottlike
- Swollen cheekbone lymphoma
- Bruised swollen cheekbone
- Diagnosis of metrorrhagia
- Can we give saffron to 7 month old baby
- Symptoms of cold
- Bruise after hitting head on sidewalk swollen cheekbone dizzy tired
- Drugs/medication for vitiligo
- Metrorrhagia causes