Having a muscle pain in leg normally if empty stomach. Cause?

Having a muscle pain in right leg normally observing if have a empty stomach
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It seems co-incidental

Detailed Answer:

Your muscle pain and the empty stomach seems like co-incidental problem. However, they are not related to each other but are different problems altogether.

The muscle pain in right leg could be due to spasm. You could take simple analgesics like Brufen for relief from it.

The empty stomach feeling is just a co-incidental finding. You may eat some light snacks for it.

Let me know if you have more concerns.
Follow-up: Having a muscle pain in leg normally if empty stomach. Cause? 12 minutes later
Thanks for response.
I am having this pain from more than 6 months now and already tried pain killers for that and quite tired of taking them now. Also set my diet intact to avoid it, But no relief yet. Also i do feel right leg weak compared to left one as i have this constant muscle pull anytime i.e. while standing ,sitting and during sleep as well. Is it related to deficiency of vitamin?

Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, related to vitamin deficiency

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing back XXXXXXX

It is possible that this is due to vitamin deficiency. Please get your vitamin B12 levels checked along with the calcium levels. Sometimes, calcium deficiency can cause this too.

Please drink plenty of water and move your legs more often. This will help you.

Based on the test reports, treatment can be planned accordingly.

Do not take more pain killers as they cause gastritis. Try using a crepe bandage while in pain.

Hope this helps you. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Having a muscle pain in leg normally if empty stomach. Cause? 1 hour later
Thanks Dr. Shanthi,

Will get my vitamin B12 and calcium level tested and write back to you with details. Also i am using crape bandage.

Thanks for answers.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Write to me anytime

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome XXXXXXX and also it is my pleasure to help you.

Please do get back with the test results.

Take care!