Having a lump at the bottom of breastbone. Having sarcoidosis. Suggest the treatment?

I have a lump at the bottom of my breastbone which is recent. I also have sarcoidosis of at least ten years

Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 59 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you are having sarcoidosis, the probable cause for this lump could be lymphnode swellings. But it is difficult to come to final conclusion without being examined or without seeing the location, size, shape, consistency or any other findings. I also suggest you to get a X-ray or CT chest for diagnosing your condition. All this will be decided by your treating physician.
Also the lump needs to be excluded whether it is arising from the breastbone or breast itself.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile