Having RA factor in initial stage. Having single leg pain, use to take Brufin. Suggest?

Allergist and Immunologist
dear concern,
I am having R A factor in initial stage (as per rhuematalagist) , may be this is reason I am facing the problem of single leg pain. I am facing this problem problem when I am in age of 15 yeras, for this I use to take BRUFIN 400 tablet .please suggest the measures which I need to take.
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Sujoy Khan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NSAIDs sufficient at this stage

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

If the result is borderline positive RA factor and you have only one painful limb (with no joint involvement), then Brufen or Indometacin is sufficient at this stage.
Use gastric protective agents such as Ranitidine or Esomeprazole before take these pain killers (NSAIDs).
The most useful test is anti-CCP antibodies, which if positive, denotes erosive arthritis and must be followed up with XRays hands and feet.

I am not sure how old you are now, but do regularly visit your Rheumatologist and get the CCP test done.

Best Wishes.