Having Premature Ejaculation problem. Suggest cure?

Dear Sir,

As I am going to married next month and I am having problem of ejecting in 1-2mins.
It is not a good sign of doing inter course at least it should be time consuming.
Pl suggest me what should I do.
Few of my friend suggest me to drink Milk with dates.
also suggest me which should not harm of getting children
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try a medicine like dapoxetine

Detailed Answer:
We term this Premature ejaculation. Unfortunately it is quite a common
and distressing condition, and until recently there was practically no medicine for this.
However in recent times, we had good experience with several patients reporting benefit from use of a drug called Dapoxetine. This can be taken on an on-demand basis - i.e. when you plan to have a sexual relation, try taking this about 45-60 minutes earlier. This should retard ejaculation in about 60-75% of patients.
If your erections are not good enough, they can be improved by taking drugs like Sildenafil, popular in the world as Viagra. But these are prescription drugs, and therefore you might have to visit a Urologist for the appropriate dosage for your condition.
There are other measures available such as the Master and Johnson's squeeze technique, but I have found that in clinical practice for this to be useful, a patient needs plenty of willpower.
Hope I have been able to help you.
Regards, and best wishes.
Follow-up: Having Premature Ejaculation problem. Suggest cure? 13 hours later
Dear Doc,

As still Im having 1 month in Hand some thing with out Medicine can help me.

Like which Im presently having dates in Boiled milk.

This type of medicine can create problem in having children in future.

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Medicine will not cause problem with conceiving

Detailed Answer:
Hi, I understand your apprehension.
This particular medication that I advised earlier is unlikely to affect your capability to father children. However, if you are not willing to use it, I will respect your decision, but unfortunately, no other medicine comes close to efficacy for this particular problem
You can certainly try any other natural treatment (like dates in boiled milk) that you want, and in fact I shall be more than happy to hear inputs from you.
Follow-up: Having Premature Ejaculation problem. Suggest cure? 12 minutes later
Dear Doc,

Surely I will Let u know on that.

But My concern was Ejection (Hindi : Jaldi Girna {tapakna}) , do u have any more and better Excercise to do on that.

Can u help me out with what should include in daily consumption of meal.

Meal , Juices, Fruit etc.....

Also using Dapoxetine can be started after marrige.

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try glans squeeze technique

Detailed Answer:
I will answer all your questions one by one from the last.
Dapoxetine, if needed, can be started after marriage.
I do not know of any specific fruit or vegetable which will be particularly useful in your condition. 'Methi' might help.
If you feel ejaculation coming, immediately turn your concentration to something else, and also see if you can press the tip of penis known as glans with your thumb in the front and two fingers at the back. this is called squeeze technique, but as i said earlier, needs plenty of practice and willpower.