Having Polycystic ovary syndrome and taking siphene. Could I take ipill?

Mar 2013
I have PCOD and was on siphene 100 trying to get pregnant. I had sex but now i dont want to get pregnant this month. Is it ok to take an ipill and then start with siphene from next month
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
It is alright to take an I pill as long as you have not ovulated this month, as I pill would not work after ovulation.
But frankly speaking, as far as conception is concerned, a month does not make much difference.
Siphene is a drug with side effects, and if you have undergone treatment this month, my advice would be to continue with the efforts to get pregnant, as you would unnecessarily go through another cycle of Siphene , wasting the one you already took.
All the best.
Please feel free to ask for any further clarifications