Ask a Dentist   »  

Having Peripheral Neuropathy. Took Neuropathy Support Formula and Nerve Repair Optimizer. How effective are these drugs?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I have Peripheral Neuropathy I have taken 5 bottles of Neuropathy Support Formula & 3 bottle of Nerve Repair Optimizer with very little result, there are two doctors I see regularity XXXXXXX heard of these drugs, just how effect are these drugs
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in TMJ
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 2 hours later

In my experience, I have never heard of these two.

Every person’s body is different and will respond differently to neuropathy treatment.

For relief of symptoms, you may take pregabalin or gabapentin capsules. Your local doctor will know about these drugs.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
I would be glad to help if needed.