Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having PCOS and hair fall. Is there any yoga for getting glow in face and healthy hair?

Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist
is there any yoga, frm which i can get glow in my face and healthy hair too.
im having lots of hair fall. im having PCOS too
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Yoga
Answered by Dr. Gurudatta H K 2 days later
Hello Madam,

The points to be noted about your query is as follows –

Before answering your query, I would like to highlight the point that in terms of yoga practices recommendation – I can only give generic recommendation and not specific one until there is clear understanding of the cause of your health problem.

Yoga will definitely help you in addressing the PCOS condition you are suffering from. I recommend a customized approach of yoga which can specifically address your condition. Look for a qualified Yoga Consultant or Yoga therapist who can assess your condition and recommend the required set of yogic practices for your condition. Please make sure that when you learn the yoga techniques as a beginner should be one-on-one basis rather than a group session. In that way, you would learn the techniques the right way. Once you are aware of the right techniques you have to go for group yoga sessions which will be of great benefit for your condition.

The kind of Yoga practice you need to do, depends on the health condition or ailment you are suffering from. In your case, I would recommend to practice the below mentioned techniques after learning it the right way from a competent and qualified yoga therapist or yoga consultant.

If the cause of your hair loss and PCOS is stress & hormonal imbalance, then yoga therapy addresses that concern to a large extent.

The practices which you have to look for your particular condition is Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas, Relaxation techniques and Yoga Nidra. I can give specific inputs only after a Consultation and understanding the cause of your problem – the hair loss and PCOS.

With best wishes,