Having Gastric Problem. Getting blood in stools. What is the cause?

Question
health problem I am having Gastric Problem through that I am getting blood when i go for toilet
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Fissures or piles Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Blood in the stools is a sign of fissure or piles. You may have to get examined by a Proctologist to confirm the same and get it treated at the earliest. If it is gastritis you have mentioned in your history, I would like to know what symptoms do you have and since when. waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Having Gastric Problem. Getting blood in stools. What is the cause? 15 hours later
hi, when i go for toilet if i have more gastric in my stomach I will get blood motion

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly explain your symptom Detailed Answer: Hi, As I mentioned in my previous post blood in stools could be a sign of fissure or piles. I would like to know in detail what do you mean by gastric. Do you get pain in the stomach? Do you feel increased acidity in stomach? Do you get vomiting sensation? Kindly explain,

Follow-up: Having Gastric Problem. Getting blood in stools. What is the cause? 13 hours later
No i dont get stomach pain no feel increased acidity no vomiting sensation

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 33 hours later
Brief Answer: Fiber supplment Detailed Answer: Hi, Take Fiber supplement like Isapgol powder a spoon mixed in water taken two time a day after food. This will maintain the fecal bulk and help to have healthy defecation. Regards,