Having Diabetes. Where can I take father for test in Bangalore?

My Father is having Diabetes from last 15 years. Currently he is in my native place Ranchi. Now his dibetes is not getting reduced. Now a days he is very tensed because of his health. I wanted to bring them to bangalore and wanted to do best checkup over here. Can you please suggest where to go and to whome we can XXXXXXX .
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 24 hours later

Welcome to health care magic

Your father is having uncontrolled diabetes mellitus. Commonly diabetes become uncontrolled when it is associated with following reasons
1. Increased insulin resistance
2. Decreased insulin production
3. Stress and life style causes
4. Tumours which increases alone sugars

Your might be suffering from any one of the above. See whether you have evaluated for these causes.
There are many investigation modalities available to determine the cause of uncontrolled diabetes like 'c' peptide assay, serum fructoseamine tests. Some renal abnormality may cause severe insulin resistance.

There are many superspecialty hospitals in Bangalore like Apollo, fortis, Karnataka diabetic foundation etc. You can get your father evaluated any where you want.

Hope this information is helpful

Thank you