Have yeast infection in mouth and penile area. Tested negative for STD. How to get rid of this?

I am a healthy 28 year old male. 6 months ago, I had a yeast infection from antibiotic usage in both my mouth and penile area. Today, I have small red patches on my penis that have remained all this time. They seem to mostly appear with friction, and a lot of times recede into the color of the skin but always come back in the exact same place when agitated. They respond to cream but don't fully seem to go away.

I have never had sexual intercourse before. I do not drink nor smoke. I have gotten all of my STD testing done just to be safe (I have had oral sex) and I do not have herpes, syphilis, HIV, etc.)

Any advice you could give me on getting rid of these spots would be helpful. Or if there's a chance they're just "there XXXXXXX

They have the appearance of tiny little blood vessels that are busted as you'll see in the high resolution photo I have attached.PS - If I stretch the penis head skin, they disappear. I'm not sure if this information helps.
I have attached a second photo that shows what it looks like when friction is not present.
Thank you.
Posted Sun, 13 Jan 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 hours later
I have seen the photographs sent by you and feel them to be normal.
Whenever there is increased friction on the skin glans like sex,masturbation,water,heat etc,you may get blood vessels dilated  resulting in more reddish look.
The other reason could be a prolonged use of steroid cream.
In any case,since there is no problem to you,it can be safely ignored
Don't be very harsh on your glans by using excessive soap or rubbing it with cloth ,as it robs it of natural lubricant.
Just a wash with plain water is sufficient.
You may apply some plain antibiotic cream like SOFRAMYCIN for few days which will act as antibiotic plus lubricant.
Avoid using steroid creams.

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Have yeast infection in mouth and penile area. Tested negative for STD. How to get rid of this? 1 hour later

It is good to hear from you. I was relieved when I saw you were the one handling my query. Hope you are doing well.

So even though the red spots appear EXACTLY the same every time they appear, and often remain lightly present even though no friction is applied, they appear normal?

Also, the cream you mentioned does not sound familiar to me. What is the active ingredient to look for just in case I cannot find it here in the United States? Steroid cream is I believe what I have been using all this time as prescribed to me unfortunately.

Thank you as always for your wonderful health advice.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 59 minutes later
Nice to hear from you.
You may use NEOSPORIN OR POLYSPORIN ointment .
Best of luck to you.
Wish you and your family a very happy new year.