Have yeast infection. Temporary relief from desonide. Suggest any safe and effective cure

Jul 2016

Persistant jock itch on/off over past few years, but the last several months very persistant. Dermatoligist diagnosed as yeast infection prescrided Desonide to on as needed basis, but only provides temporary relief, and he said this is a problem you will always have and will not go away. I disagree w/him, continue to use cream along w/ herbal remedies (oregano oil, cinnamon oil, tea tree oil rotation). The problem still persists.

In fact, small portion of skin below penis XXXXXXX on the shaft becoming leathery in texture and seems to be getting bigger. NEED HELP!!!!
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting Ring Worm Infection frequently.
Apart from applying medical gel following measures will help to eradicate infection.
1) Wash your inner wares in hot water mixed with antiseptic solution Dettol
2) Do not use tight inner wares.It should be loose.
3) Observe Proper personal hygiene by washing Genital and groin with warm water twice daily.
As regards your problem of foreskin It will be better if you post photograph so as to make any comment about it. Based on the fact that you have posted it may be what is called as Balanitis Xerotica Obliterance.( B.X.O.)
Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.